Each year, the City of Irvine hosts an annual fall food drive throughout the month of October.
It’s a time to come together as a community to help Irvine and other Orange County families who are most in need.
Even before the pandemic, there were more than 450,000 people at risk of hunger each month in Orange County.
Please consider donating a box of nonperishable food, which will benefit the OC Food Bank.
Here’s a list of desired nonperishable food items:
- Whole-Grain Pasta & Cereal
- Bags or Cans of Dried Beans or Peas
- Shelf-Stable Powdered Milk
- Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Dried Herbs & Spices
- Jars of Unsweetened Applesauce
- Canned or Dried Fruit
- Low Sodium Canned Veggies
Cash or credit card donations are also accepted.
Donations will be collected throughout the month of October at the Great Park Visitors Center during regular business hours,
For questions, call (949) 724-6606.
- Irvine Councilmember Agran Calls for the City of Irvine to Adopt a Resolution that OCPA Deliver 100% Renewable Energy by 2030 - November 27, 2021
- Spend this Holiday Season Giving Back: Volunteer at a Local Food Bank - November 26, 2021
- Citizen Activism Wins! - November 24, 2021