Each year, the City of Irvine hosts an annual fall food drive throughout the month of October.
It’s a time to come together as a community to help Irvine and other Orange County families who are most in need.
Even before the pandemic, there were more than 450,000 people at risk of hunger each month in Orange County.
Please consider donating a box of nonperishable food, which will benefit the OC Food Bank.
Here’s a list of desired nonperishable food items:
- Whole-Grain Pasta & Cereal
- Bags or Cans of Dried Beans or Peas
- Shelf-Stable Powdered Milk
- Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Dried Herbs & Spices
- Jars of Unsweetened Applesauce
- Canned or Dried Fruit
- Low Sodium Canned Veggies
Cash or credit card donations are also accepted.
Donations will be collected throughout the month of October at the Great Park Visitors Center during regular business hours,
For questions, call (949) 724-6606.
- Irvine City Councilmember Larry Agran Raises Concerns Regarding Irvine’s Financial Risk at the OCPA - October 14, 2021
- Calling All Pet Lovers: Become a Foster Care Volunteer - October 13, 2021
- Check Out Two New Exhibitions at the Irvine Fine Arts Center - October 11, 2021