Each year, the City of Irvine hosts an annual fall food drive throughout the month of October.
It’s a time to come together as a community to help Irvine and other Orange County families who are most in need.
Even before the pandemic, there were more than 450,000 people at risk of hunger each month in Orange County.
Please consider donating a box of nonperishable food, which will benefit the OC Food Bank.
Here’s a list of desired nonperishable food items:
- Whole-Grain Pasta & Cereal
- Bags or Cans of Dried Beans or Peas
- Shelf-Stable Powdered Milk
- Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Dried Herbs & Spices
- Jars of Unsweetened Applesauce
- Canned or Dried Fruit
- Low Sodium Canned Veggies
Cash or credit card donations are also accepted.
Donations will be collected throughout the month of October at the Great Park Visitors Center during regular business hours,
For questions, call (949) 724-6606.
- Orange County State Legislators Initiate Emergency Audit of OCPA … Just As Residential Service in Irvine is Set to Begin - September 24, 2022
- The State of California Initiates Audit of OCPA - September 18, 2022
- Meet Irvine Teen Allison Wong: Making a Difference! - September 13, 2022