Below is the question on the June 5th ballot, which tells the truth behind Measure B:
- Your “Yes” vote would authorize massive development, and new traffic in many neighborhoods.
- Your “No” vote will keep the Veterans Cemetery in the Great Park, and will keep FivePoint development and traffic out.
Developer FivePoint is spending $1,000,000 on TV ads and mail telling you to vote Yes on Measure B, claiming it will STOP development and STOP new traffic. These are obviously ridiculous lies! Vote NO on B!
- Irvine City Council Hears Nearly 3 Hours of Testimony from Residents in North Irvine Voicing Their Health Concerns Over Toxic Emissions from All American Asphalt Plant - September 16, 2021
- Vote Centers in Irvine are Open - September 8, 2021
- Irvine Simplifies Solar Permit Process for Homeowners - September 7, 2021