Below is the question on the June 5th ballot, which tells the truth behind Measure B:
- Your “Yes” vote would authorize massive development, and new traffic in many neighborhoods.
- Your “No” vote will keep the Veterans Cemetery in the Great Park, and will keep FivePoint development and traffic out.
Developer FivePoint is spending $1,000,000 on TV ads and mail telling you to vote Yes on Measure B, claiming it will STOP development and STOP new traffic. These are obviously ridiculous lies! Vote NO on B!
Latest posts by ICNV Staff (see all)
- Irvine at the Center of Orange County Political Shift - December 6, 2018
- Things To Do This Weekend In Irvine - December 6, 2018
- UCI Assistant Professor of Physics & Astronomy Awarded $2.5 Million Research Grant by the U.S. Department of Energy - November 26, 2018