Below is the question on the June 5th ballot, which tells the truth behind Measure B:
- Your “Yes” vote would authorize massive development, and new traffic in many neighborhoods.
- Your “No” vote will keep the Veterans Cemetery in the Great Park, and will keep FivePoint development and traffic out.
Developer FivePoint is spending $1,000,000 on TV ads and mail telling you to vote Yes on Measure B, claiming it will STOP development and STOP new traffic. These are obviously ridiculous lies! Vote NO on B!
- Longtime Irvine Resident Ed McNew to Be Honored by the City - November 17, 2023
- Amber Lin: Pianist, Golfer, STEM Enthusiast, and Humanitarian - November 16, 2023
- Karina Jadhav: Irvine’s New Golf Star - November 7, 2023