Below is the question on the June 5th ballot, which tells the truth behind Measure B:
- Your “Yes” vote would authorize massive development, and new traffic in many neighborhoods.
- Your “No” vote will keep the Veterans Cemetery in the Great Park, and will keep FivePoint development and traffic out.
Developer FivePoint is spending $1,000,000 on TV ads and mail telling you to vote Yes on Measure B, claiming it will STOP development and STOP new traffic. These are obviously ridiculous lies! Vote NO on B!
- Another Horrible Week in Irvine as COVID-19 Cases Continue to Surge - January 15, 2022
- Orange County Power Authority Board Votes to Set Residential Electricity Rates and Approves Expensive Benefits Plan for CEO - January 15, 2022
- First 100 Days in 2022: Issues that Will Impact Irvine Residents - January 14, 2022