The 1,300-acre Great Park has now reopened, with a wide variety of amenities and attractions for the whole family to enjoy. (State safety guidelines continue to be in effect until June 15th.)
Here are some of the many things to do at the park:
- Visitors Center: Open 9am until 10pm Saturday & Sunday. In addition to picking up park maps and finding out about upcoming events, you can rent sports equipment and grab a snack at the Runway Cafe.
- Great Park Gallery: Open from 10am until 4pm Saturday & Sunday. Be sure to view the gallery’s current exhibition, Ink on Paper: A Letterpress Showcase, which is on display until June 13th.
- Great Park Balloon: Open this weekend from 9am until 3pm; 7pm until 10pm. This free ride allows guests to soar 400 feet, with 360° views of the City and surrounding area.
- Great Park Trails: This beautiful 1.5-mile pedestrian/bicycle trail takes you through the Upper Bee and Bosque area. For a trail map, click here.
- Certified Farmers Market: Open 10am until 2pm on Sunday.
- Farm + Food Lab: Open 10am until 3pm Tuesday thru Sunday.
- Children’s Play Areas: There are several themed playgrounds throughout the park, some of which educate young guests while they play.
- Great Park Sports Complex: Athletic fields and courts continue to be open for drop-in use by household groups. The Sports Complex stadiums are open for professional sporting activities. Organized practices and games are subject to State guidelines. To learn more, click here.
- Remembering Mary Ann Gaido: A Life of Service - September 19, 2023
- Council Votes to Move Forward with Plans for City Gymnasium - September 18, 2023
- Good News! More Amenities Coming to the Great Park - September 16, 2023