Edible Gardening Workshop
Saturday, May 4, 2019
10:00am – 11:00am
Edible Gardening Workshop #4: Pest and Disease Control, Harvesting
Price: Free/Ages 12+
Location: Farm + Food Lab
Beautiful plants can be vulnerable to pests and disease. In this final workshop in the series, UC Master Gardeners explain integrated pest management techniques to protect your plants from pests and disease. Also reviewed are tips on harvesting and storing the “fruits of your labor.” Happy eating!
Workshops are conducted at the Great Park Farm + Food Lab and hosted by Solutions For Urban Agriculture in cooperation with University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners of Orange County.
Garden Workshop Spring Schedule:
• Saturday, March 2: Edible Gardening Workshop #1: Site Selection and Soil Preparation
• Saturday, March 23: Edible Gardening Workshop #2: Garden Plan, Plant Selection, and Planting
• Saturday, April 13: Edible Gardening Workshop #3: Irrigation, Mulching, Weed Control, and Fertilizing
• Saturday, April 27: Successful Veggie Gardens in Containers
• Saturday, May 4: Edible Gardening Workshop #4: Pest and Disease Control, Harvesting
OC Great Park.
OC Great Park
8000 Great Park Boulevard